Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), the City of Greenfield has undertaken environmental review for Seven Proposed Medical Marijuana Facilities, and intends to adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration. The City of Greenfield invites all interested persons and agencies to comment on the proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration...
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ADOPT A MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION
MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION SEVEN MEDICAL MARIJUANA FACILITIES
Project Description: This mitigated negative declaration addresses development of seven medical marijuana cultivation and manufacturing facilities. The project names and locations are as follows:
1. Cannaculture Collective, 802 El Camino Real, Greenfield (APN 109-141-004)
2. Kool Gildea, 600 Cypress Avenue, Greenfield (APNs 109-144-010 and 109-144-009)
3. Redhunt Corporation, 600 Pine Avenue, Greenfield (APN 109-144-007)
4. Zen Brand, 689 El Camino Real, Greenfield (APNs 109-162-012 and -017, and 109-161- 011)
5. Golden State Alternative Care, 799 El Camino Real, Greenfield (APNs 109-161-015, - 016, -017, and -018)
6. Emerald Mission, 801 El Camino Real, Greenfield (APN 109-151-021)
7. Paper Plane Traders, 851 El Camino Real, Greenfield (APN 109-151-020)
•Planning Commission June 6, 2017 at 6:00 PM 599 El Camino Real, Greenfield
•City Council June 27, 2017 at 6:00 PM 599 El Camino Real, Greenfield